Built in 1896 by Sir Arthur Heywood for the Eaton Railway in Cheshire. Sold to Ravenglass in 1916 where it ran until 1919. Badly worn, Katie was sold and ran at the Southport and then Fairbourne railways, where it was dismantled c1929. The remains were donated by the Narrow Gauge Railway Museum at Tywyn and in 2017 was Katie returned to working order thanks to the Ravenglass & Eskdale Railway Heritage Group and Preservation Society.